söndag 8 juli 2012

Two days at the KC Dogshow in Tvååker 6-7 july

East Meadows Starboy "Matisse"
Friday - interm. class - Exc. 2nd with ck
Saturday - interm. class - Exc.1st

East Meadows Louis Armstrong "Louis"
Friday - openclass - Exc. 3rd with ck
Saturday - openclass - Exc. 3rd with ck

Louis moving

East Meadows Keep An Eye On Me "Farin"
Saturday - interm. class - exc. 1st with ck and 4th best bitch
Kbhv-07 SE V-08 Kbhv-09 Kbhv-10 VDHCH C.I.E Dont-Blame-Me "Chippen"
(grandson to my oldies setter D. Star Light "Kasper")
Friday - champ class - exc. 1st with ck and BOB, BOG-2
Saturday - champ class - exc. 2nd with ck

BOB - "Chippen"
BOS - NO V-09 Kbhv-09 C.I.E VDHCH Brilliant Bronze Siofra Little Elf "Siofra"
Siofra was even BEST VETERAN both days

East Meadows Breedersgroup
with 3 kombinations
E M I´ll Got A Felling, E M Louis Armstrong, E M Starboy, E M Keep An Eye On Me
thanks to Christoffer and Shahkaela for helping us in the group both days

Kbhv-07 SE V-08 Kbhv-09 Kbhv-10 VDHCH C.I.E Dont-Blame-Me "Chippen"
(grandson to my oldies setter D. Star Light "Kasper")
BEST IN GROUP 2nd

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar